International Business EtiquetteHelping to foster cultural business opportunities
European Business Etiquette
Facilitate increased productivity by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of various Western, Central and Eastern European countries
American Business Etiquette
Work more effectively in North America by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of the United States of America.
Middle Eastern Business Etiquette
Enhance rapport in the Middle East by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of the GCC states.
Asian Business Etiquette
Develop stronger professional relationship in Asia by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of China, Japan and India.
African Business Etiquette
Foster increased professionalism by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of various West and East African regions.
Latin American Business Etiquette
Strengthen business potential by discovering the social etiquette and business etiquette norms of Central and South America.
If you work in the international diplomatic, governmental, corporate, private or public service arena, we will help you advance yourself and your teams by building your protocol knowledge to a higly-respected advisory position. We offer fundamental courses as well as on-going consulting for individuals and groups working within Embassies, Consulates, High Commissions and other Governmental offices in Ireland.
If your goal is to become a trusted advisor for planning and orchestrating VIP events, these intensive courses will propel you into the international arena by enhancing your knowledge of:
- Official protocol and events organisation
- Strategies for coordinating high-level international meetings, conferences and VIP visits
- Techniques for organising official meals, formal banquets and high-profile social events
- Contemporary international social and business etiquette and best practices
- Developing verbal diplomacy and writing skills
- Enhancing cross-cultural awareness and communication skills
- Understanding precedence and deference
- Manoeuvring official dining protocols of international scale
- Hands-on international dining tutorials (European, Asian and Middle Eastern)
- English, French and International seating protocols
- Titles and forms of address
- Royal etiquette and protocol
- Signing ceremonies
- Formal receiving lines and reception lines
- Flag etiquette, anthems and other important “details”
- Formal, official and ceremonial dress codes
- Cross-cultural negotiations
- Global gift-giving protocols
- Interactive activities and case studies regarding commonly experienced protocol-related situations
If you represent an Embassy or organisation, learn more about how we can develop your team to reflect your country’s cultural brand norms within the best light overseas.
If you are an individual and would like to certify your knowledge, contact us to discuss how advanced training through the International Etiquette and Etiquette School of Ireland can enhance your credentials, making you a greater asset and more valuable in the field.
These sessions are also highly beneficial for event planners and executive assistants in global corporations and public service, as well as:
- Embassy and Diplomatic Personnel
- Meeting Planners
- Special Event Planners
- Corporate and Public Affairs Managers
- Hosts Who Receive International Personnel
- International Corporate and Government Representatives
- Administrative Professionals
- Private Consultants
- Etiquette and Protocol Consultants
- Global Entrepreneurs
Free consultations available for companies to tailor a bespoke workshop that suits their needs